Thursday, September 1, 2016

Metro Diaries 2 by Namrata. Cover and Quotes.


Life is a great teacher and an enthusiastic storyteller! It carries several stories with various shades, and unveils them every single day. You may get it or miss it. It depends on how skillful listener and observer you are.

Here, I am talking about Metro Diaries 2: A collection of 20 Life Stories by Namrata

Namrata is an eminent writer and editor, blogger and book reviewer. So, she understands books and writing really well.

As this book releases today, I am sharing the cover and some quotations from the book.



The cover is intriguing, isn't it? It reflects the glimpses of real life.

Some quotations from Metro Diaries 2

"You are enough in everything and anything you do in this world. Others are here to serve as a distraction so that they reach their goals before yours and become winners."

"Life they say is a like a jigsaw puzzle and we are all like those pieces trying to find where we fit in."

"At times in life we always see what we are being shown and not what lies behind that cloak of disguise. We believe all that comes our way without doubting that there could be a trick or maybe just a hallucination."

"I always felt I knew what I wanted in life. But today I realized how wrong I was. I was chasing mirages as the reality kept going away from me and now I am left with nothing in hand – Rags to Riches"

Namrata expresses emotions and insights beautifully!

You can get her book HERE.

Also, she is coming as a guest blogger on my blog with a very interesting article that's close to her heart. So, watch this space.





1 comment: